So this is going around and since I helped a friends Mom gang up on him to answer the questions I thought it was appropriate that I let my own son, 11, take a shot at me also….here your go…
WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think. When you re-post put your Child’s age.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
mmmm, gotta give this some thought. ok. i would say the most common thing she says to me is I love you.
2. What makes mom happy?
it depends on the mood she is already in
3. What makes mom sad?
it depnends on your mood again. if you are already happy then it is really hard to make you sad
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
badgerbalm, zboot and butt-dial
5. What was your mom like as a child?
i haven’t heard a lot of stories so it is hard to say but i would say that you would be nice. you are very nice now and it doesn’t matter the situation, you are very nice so i suspect you were really nice early on.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
i don’t know that
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
tricky cause you like to do a lot of things, once again it really depends on your mood
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
oh this is easy, generally when i am not around you are working. if it is on the weekend or after work then you are reading a book, playing a game or researching an imminent trip on the internet
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
for being smart, you would probably win at trivia
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
your worst point which isn’t even really bad is not remembering where something is
13. What does your mom do for a job?
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
the fact that she loves being outdoors but she is also really good at computers and likes to read. i am proud you have such a variety of talents and interests
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
velma from scooby-doo
17. What do you and your mom do together?
we do a lot of things together. let me at least give one example, sometimes we watch a movies together
18. How are you and your mom the same?
we both like to read and we both can code, I can a bit but i am not as good as her. we both like doing wildlife photography. we both like the game 2048. there are more things…there are a lot of things
19. How are you and your mom different?
my mom doesn’t like to create stuff – when playing with legos, she likes to follow the instructions while I like to make my own things
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
well she is nice to me, she…likes to help me if i am having trouble with something, she likes to spend time with me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
this could be tough, lets see….probably that my dad can take her punches
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
mind if i give a couple of examples? mexican restaurant. you really, really enjoyed Yellowstone and you were very enthusiastic about the Nantahala Outdoor Center. so those are three examples
23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
wait, let me do the math, hold on…29